Volume 14 Kingston Deadbeats Tees
This is a tee shirt to live in. Garment dyed and prewashed, the fibers have relaxed to heirloom softness, making it feel as if you've been wearing it for years.
- 30 singles combed cotton jersey
- 100% pre-shrunk
- Custom ready to wear fit
- Small batch dyeing in California
- Natural irregularities in color
- Soft hand feel graphics
A modern slim fit with quality finishing, 30 singles, side seams and 3 fabrications.
- Solid Colors: 100% Cotton, 150 grams, 4.4 ounces
- Black Heather: 50% Cotton 50% Poly, 140 grams, 4.1 ounces
- Snow Heather: 50% Cotton 50% Poly, 140 grams, 4.1 ounces
Keep It Rollin
What's better than ganja with idle hands. This graphic epitomizes much of the crews experience in Jamacia by way of Mitchell's mind.
Artwork created by Michel Tumani, a designer/illustrator based in Santiago, Chile. Strongly attracted by past times, poetry beneath things, lettering, hand made art and illustration.